Would you like to join our church family? Or are you not sure yet, but you like to hang out with us? Perhaps you have questions about what we believe in or what our vision means in practice? Maybe you are not sure how you could serve in Dianella or you’d like to know what we expect from members to give muscle to the mission God gave to Dianella. Whatever your situation is, we encourage you to do our members class. Contact Pastor Patrick (firstname.lastname@example.org) for an interview, no strings attached
The New Members Orientation (NMO) is typically a two-hour evening gathering that will be held several times throughout the year.
What topics will be touched?
- Why church membership? What is it? What not?
- Brief history of Church of the Nazarene and roots in Christian community
- What do we believe? The 16 articles of faith
- Vision, Mission and Values of Dianella
- My part, your part, our part
- What’s next?
There is, of course, the opportunity to ask questions.
Or, alternatively, you can do some of the content on-line in your own pace, and then schedule a meeting with the pastor for Q&A and more.
You can sign up here: